ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

I was raised a Catholic and served as an altar boy at a parochial school in Indiana…

Amplify’d from reform-network.net

Received by e-mail by Mark Gehring, 2.27.2011..

Published here with his permission.

I was raised a Catholic and served as an altar boy at a parochial school in Indiana when I was in 4th -5th and 6th grade. I was never molested, thank God, but I decided to go to interdenominational churches now for many years partly because of the priest moloestation scandals. I could support the Catholic Church until I heard that the offenders were just sent to another diocise!! When I heard that, I knew I had made the right decision to leave the Catholic church. I still have relatives that are devout Catholics, but I really can’t understand how they can still support it, given what we know.
Read more at reform-network.net
 

No comments: