ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

See You Tomorrow?



Tomorrow is the day.

Can I count on seeing you at my event tomorrow night in Springfield?

As I told you, my son Rand will be with me, so this is an event you don’t want to miss.

The Final Push Celebration I’m hosting tomorrow takes place just one week before Republican voters go to the polls in Virginia – and many other states around the nation – to choose who they want to be the Republican nominee for President.

That’s why it’s vital I have a strong showing at this event.

So can I count on you to bring along your friends and family to hear my message of freedom and prosperity tomorrow?

As you know, I’m running for President to restore the Founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government.

And unlike my opponents in this race, I stand for real change and real reform – right now.

So please, join my son Rand and me tomorrow night in Springfield for this Final Push Celebration!

The details are as follows:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6:30 p.m.
The Waterford
6715 Commerce Street
Springfield, Virginia 22150

Directions are available HERE.

Doors open to the public at 6:00 p.m., and there will be a cash bar available until 9:30 p.m.

I hope I can count on seeing you tomorrow night in Springfield, Virginia as we work together to Restore America NOW!

And please don’t forget to bring as many folks with you as possible!

For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S.    My son Rand and I are hosting a Final Push Celebration tomorrow night in Springfield, Virginia at 6:30 p.m. at The Waterford, located at 6715 Commerce Street.  Directions are available HERE.

With Super Tuesday just one week away, I’m counting on you to bring as many folks with you as possible to hear about my plan to Restore America NOW!

I hope to see you there.     


Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: