ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Join Me for a Rally



Super Tuesday is fast approaching.

And with only two candidates on the ballot in Virginia, I’m hopeful for a very strong finish on Super Tuesday!

That’s why I’m writing to personally invite you to join me for a special rally I’m holding in Springfield on Tuesday, February 28.

Won’t you also bring as many friends, family members, and neighbors with you as possible?

With out-of-control spending, TRILLION-dollar deficits, and sky-high unemployment, the economy is on the forefront of virtually everyone’s mind this election year.

I believe now - more than ever - voters all across the country are yearning for a return to balanced budgets, sound money, free markets, individual liberty, and constitutional government.

And the truth is, I’m the only candidate in this race offering voters a REAL plan to do just that.

My Plan to Restore America cuts $1 TRILLION in federal spending during the first year of my presidency by eliminating five unconstitutional departments – and it balances our budget by the third year.

I do this without cutting one dime from national defense, seniors, or veterans benefits.

As the only candidate who predicted this entire economic mess we’re in long before it happened, I believe I’m the only one who knows what it takes to get America back on track.

That’s why I hope you’ll join me for a rally in Springfield this Tuesday, February 28.

The details of the rally I told you about are as follows:

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6:30 p.m.
Springfield Rally
The Waterford
6715 Commerce Street
Springfield, Virginia 22150

Directions are available HERE.

Doors open to the public at 6:00 p.m., and there will be a cash bar available until 9:30 p.m.

I hope to see you at this event.

And please bring as many folks with you as possible to hear about my plan to Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S.  I’m hosting a rally in Springfield, Virginia, this Tuesday, February 28.

The event will be held at The Waterford, located at 6715 Commerce Street in Springfield. You can get directions HERE.

At the rally, I’ll share with you my plan to restore the founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government that made America the freest, most prosperous nation on earth.

And if at all possible, please bring as many folks with you as possible so they can hear my plan to Restore America NOW.



Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: