ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

No Alternative



It's no secret the American people are desperately looking for a conservative alternative to Mitt Romney.

And the truth is, it's NOT Rick Santorum.

Just like the other counterfeit conservatives that have risen in the polls over the past few months, once the American people find out Rick Santorum is just another Big Government, big spending Republican, I'm confident his campaign will come crashing down, as well.

But Super Tuesday is less than two weeks away.

So time is running out to get the truth about Rick Santorum's statist record to the voters.

As you may have seen, my campaign has put together a new ad highlighting Rick Santorum's Big Government record.

Click to Watch

Can I count on you to make a generous donation to help run this ad in several states before voters go to the polls on Super Tuesday?

With our nation now over $15 TRILLION in the hole, you and I can't sit idly by and watch the American people be fooled by another fake conservative. 

It's up to us to make sure voters learn the truth about Rick Santorum.

Once they do - and also discover my track record of standing up for free markets, sound money, individual liberty, and constitutional principles for over 30 years - that will be the springboard needed to help put us over the top.

Unlike my opponents, I've never flip-flopped on the issues.

I've never voted for a tax increase.  I've never voted for an unbalanced budget.  And I've never voted to raise the debt ceiling.

During my time in Congress, I've been true to the American people and to my oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

But with 10 states set to vote in less than two weeks, it's vital I get my message out IMMEDIATELY to the voters.

So please, make the most generous contribution you possibly can afford to help me expose Rick Santorum's Big Government, big spending record.

Once Rick Santorum is exposed, voters will realize I'm the only real conservative in this race.

Time is running out, so please donate immediately.

Together, you and I can Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,


Ron Paul

P.S.  Super Tuesday is less than two weeks away.

That means time is running out to tell voters the truth about Rick Santorum's Big Government, big spending record.

So can I count on you to help me run this ad in several states to expose Rick Santorum as a counterfeit conservative?

Your generous donation will help show voters that I am the only true constitutional conservative left in this race.

Click to Watch

Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: