ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

I side with Ron Paul on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, the Economy, and Immigration.


Ron Paul

I side with Ron Paul on most issues in the 2012 Presidential Election.

Candidates you side with...

79%
Ron Paul
Ron Paul
I side with Ron Paul on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, the Economy, and Immigration. More info
75%
Gary Johnson
Gary Johnson
I side with Gary Johnson on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, and the Economy. More info
74%
Jimmy McMillan
Jimmy McMillan
I side with Jimmy McMillan on issues of Domestic policy, the Economy, Science, the Environment, and Immigration. More info
69%
Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney
I side with Mitt Romney on issues of the Economy, Domestic policy, and Immigration. More info
25%
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
I do not side with Barack Obama on any major issues. More info

Facebook friends you side with...

95%
Deborah Barclay
I side the most with Deborah Barclay on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, Social, the Economy, Healthcare, the Environment, and Immigration. More info
84%
Don Voices
I side the most with Don Voices on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, Social, Healthcare, and Immigration. More info
84%
Raymond Kegley
I side the most with Raymond Kegley on issues of Foreign Policy, the Economy, Domestic policy, and Science. More info
79%
Miah Akston
I side the most with Miah Akston on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, and the Environment. More info
72%
Ross Butterfield
I side the most with Ross Butterfield on issues of the Economy, the Environment, and Science. More info
68%
Rick Stevens
I side the most with Rick Stevens on issues of Domestic policy, Foreign Policy, the Economy, and Immigration. More info
54%
Toni Kent
I side the most with Toni Kent on issues of Foreign Policy and Immigration. More info
35%
Chris McCray
I side the most with Chris McCray on issues of Domestic policy and Immigration. More info
29%
Brian Carta
I side the most with Brian Carta on issues of Immigration. More info
28%
Olivier Marino
I side the most with Olivier Marino on issues of Immigration. More info

Who you side with by party...

78% Libertarian
69% Republican
31% Green
25% Democratic

Who you side with by issue...

Most important to me
Foreign Policy
I side the most with Gary Johnson on 91% of foreign policy issues.
Most important to me
Social
I side the most with Fred Karger on 76% of social issues.
Most important to me
Domestic policy
I side the most with Gary Johnson on 94% of domestic policy issues.
More important to me
the Economy
I side the most with Mitt Romney on 98% of economic issues.
More important to me
Healthcare
I side the most with Mitt Romney and Barack Obama on 69% of healthcare issues.
More important to me
the Environment
I side the most with Jimmy McMillan on 84% of environmental issues.
More important to me
Science
I side the most with Jimmy McMillan on 88% of science issues.
Somewhat important to me
Immigration
I side the most with Ron Paul and Mitt Romney on 100% of immigration issues.

No comments: