ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Baywatch Star Claims She Was Singled Out For a TSA Full Body Scan Because of Her Looks

Amplify’d from www.hapblog.com


Baywatch Star Claims She Was Singled Out For a TSA Full Body Scan Because of Her Looks

Donna D'Errico says she was pulled out of line and ordered to go through the naked body scanner: "After the search, I noticed that the male TSA agent who had pulled me out of line was smiling and whispering with two other TSA agents and glancing at me. I was outraged"


dailymail.co.uk
Former Baywatch beauty Donna D’Errico claimed she was singled out for a full body scan because of her looks.

The actress and former Playboy Playmate says she was humiliated by a smirking airport security guard who picked her out of a line in Los Angeles and ordered her to go through the ‘naked’ scanner.

After the search, I noticed that the male TSA agent who had pulled me out of line was smiling and whispering with two other TSA agents and glancing at me. I was outraged,’ she said.

Now 42, Miss D’Errico appeared in ‘Baywatch’ for three seasons at the height of its success and was a cover girl Playmate in 1995.

I’m not sure whether they had recognised me or not. However, it is my personal belief that they pulled me aside because they thought I was attractive.
‘My boyfriend looks much more like a terrorist than either I or my son do, and he went through security with no problems,’ she claimed
Read more at www.hapblog.com
 

No comments: