ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

(SPLC) must immediately cease broadcasting family’s home address

Public Advocate Banner

Tears ran down my face when I heard the news...

My family would be safe.

My friend, as I write you, I cannot fully restrain my emotion from bleeding through.

The court has ruled that the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) must immediately cease broadcasting my family’s home address to their vast network of radical agents.

I have not stopped thanking God for this victory for my family and Public Advocate.

You see, SPLC lawyers went out of their way to include my private home address in the recent lawsuit they filed against your Public Advocate.

I was shocked when I first heard the news.

Every single violent homosexual agent in the country would know where to find my family.

They have painted a giant target on my wife and children.

To prove to the court how dangerous the Homosexual Lobby could be, I was forced to reveal confidential FBI information:

A violent gunman came looking for me and my staff at Public Advocate’s office last year.

By the grace of the Lord he failed to find me that day.

And by the bravery of one pro-Family security guard, he failed to kill anyone at his next target later that day.

When the FBI later warned me that Public Advocate had been on the shooter’s list, I thanked God that my family and staffers were spared.

It is widely believed that the homicidal gunman was inspired to both his violent action and his targets by the SPLC’s reckless labeling of the pro-Family Movement as “hate groups.”

You cannot imagine the horror when the SPLC turned their gun sights on my family just a few months later.

I still believe Public Advocate will completely defeat the SPLC’s “legal” attempt to silence our pro-Family message.

But I cannot express the joy I felt when we defeated this horrendous attack.

I want to give you my heart-felt gratitude for standing with me, my family and Public Advocate in this dangerous battle.

None of this would be possible without you.

Of course, there is still so much more to do.

This victory has also brought our court battle to the attention of major conservative news sources.

WorldNetDaily.com has just published a report of our struggle and the despicable tactics of the SPLC.

I hope you can click here and take a few minutes to read even more about our victory.

For the Family,


Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate of the United States


P.S. Please consider chipping in with a donation of $10 or more to help fund Public Advocate's fight for traditional values.

No comments: