ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Rand Paul: Obama Seeking Third Term?

RAND-PAC

Imagine learning Barack Obama had just announced plans to seek a third term as President of the United States.

Left-wing radicals all over the country would cheer their chance to tax, spend and regulate our country into oblivion for four more years . . .

Thankfully, that nightmare won't come true. Our Constitution limits Presidents to two terms.

But if term limits are a good idea for Presidents, why not Members of Congress?

I've instructed RandPAC staff to make up a special Term Limits Now petition for you that I'm counting on you to sign IMMEDIATELY.

I'll give you the link in just a moment. But first let me explain exactly why term limits are so important.

I can already tell you, my colleagues here in Washington, D.C. are going to FIGHT my Congressional Term Limits Amendment every step of the way.

For them, politics as usual is just fine.

But for virtually everyone else I talk to across our country, it's clear career politicians have FAILED.

After years of raiding the national treasury to buy more votes for their next elections, our federal government is saddled with over $16.2 TRILLION in debt.

Yet cutting spending is barely even mentioned in Washington, D.C.

Instead, my colleagues are falling all over themselves to find solutions to allow them to keep up the Big Government, big spending gravy train for just a little longer . . .

Well, the politicians' gravy train is about to cause an enormous economic train wreck for our entire country - and it's one we can all see coming.

The good news is, perhaps more than anything else, your support for term limits can completely change the poisoned political culture here in Washington, D.C. once and for all.



That poison is the corruption wrought by career politicians who care more about their next elections than doing what's right for our country.

Sadly, the longer politicians stay in Congress, the worse it becomes.

Of course, there are exceptions, but they're few and far between.

I was just elected in 2010, and I'm already tired of watching my colleagues trade what principles they have left for the special interests' support in their next reelection campaign!

That's why I believe we need more citizen legislators and fewer career politicians.

So I've introduced legislation to send them all home!

My Congressional Term Limits Amendment would limit House Members to three two-year terms.

For Senators, it would be two six-year terms.

Of course, as with any Constitutional Amendment, once passed by Congress it has to be sent to the states.

But realistically, the real fight is in Congress where my colleagues will do virtually anything to keep my amendment from passing.

But they'll do it behind the scenes and in the shadows where they know they won't get their hands dirty in front of American voters' watchful eyes.

If you want to take your country back from the iron grip of career politicians in BOTH parties, it's going to take action.



The good news is, polls consistently show between 70%-80% of American citizens support term limits.

If you and I can force the issue to the forefront of the public debate, my colleagues won't dare oppose it.

So please sign your Term Limits Petition, and if you can, please agree to make your most generous contribution to RandPAC today.

RandPAC will be leading the charge for the Congressional Term Limits Amendment.

But this fight will go nowhere without your support.

To overcome Washington, D.C.'s outright HATRED for strict term limits, you and I are going to have to start a massive nationwide mobilization campaign.

With your help, RandPAC is prepared to do just that.

In fact, with your generous support, RandPAC has a three-part plan to force the term limits issue to the national forefront, including:

>>> Contacting up to 12 million patriots from all over the country via mail, email and phones to mobilize them to this fight;

>>> Working the talk radio shows and TV news shows to advocate for term limits;

>>> Launching a hard-hitting internet, radio, newspaper and TV ad blitz to "encourage" my colleagues to vote to pass my Congressional Term Limits Amendment.

Of course, RandPAC can't do any of this without your support.

So, in addition to signing your Term Limits Now petition, won't you please agree to a generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 or whatever you can afford?



I didn't come to Washington, D.C. to buddy up to Big Government status quo politicians.

The reason I ran in the first place was because - like you - I'm worried about our nation's future, and I'm determined to do whatever it takes to put our country back on the right path.

We need more citizen-statesmen here in Congress who feel the same way, and fewer career politicians who are wedded to Washington, D.C. corruption.

So please sign your Term Limits Now petition and agree to your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 or whatever you can afford TODAY.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. We need fewer career politicians in Washington, D.C. and more citizen-statesmen if we're going to solve our nation's problems.

If you agree, please sign your Term Limits Now petition IMMEDIATELY.

The truth is, my colleagues are going to fight my Congressional Term Limits Amendment every step of the way.

So I'm counting on you to help me force this issue to the forefront of the national political debate by making your most generous contribution of $500, $250, $100, $50, $35 - or whatever you can afford - TODAY!



RANDPAC website   RANDPAC on Facebook
Share this on social media   Forward this email to a friend


© RandPAC, 2013. All Rights Reserved.

Paid for by RandPAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to RandPAC are not tax-deductible.

www.RandPAC.com

No comments: