ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Rand Paul: Call Your Senators Immediately

RAND-PAC

I just stepped off the Senate floor.

And the Amendment to strip the indefinite detention language out of the NDAA could be voted on as early as this evening.

I'm working hard to get the support of enough of my colleagues to pass this Amendment.

In fact, I've let Harry Reid know that I will filibuster the NDAA unless the Amendment reaffirming our 6th Amendment freedoms comes up for a vote.

But I can't do it without your help.

Please call your U.S. Senators at (202) 221-3121 and urge them to vote for the Amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to remove the indefinite detention language from the bill.

Don't let them get away with ending due process in America.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul




Sent from my iPad


© RAND PAC, 2012. All Rights Reserved.

Paid for by RAND PAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to RAND PAC are not tax-deductible.

www.RANDPAC.com

No comments: