ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Personal Liberty Digest

Personal Liberty Digest: Live Free in an Unfree World

Latest From Ben Crystal October 27, 2012

The Great EightUnder The Covers With Rolling Stone »
Phone call for you, Mr. President; and Allred, the ambulance-chaser, is off the case. All this, plus: Time to move on, Ted. Presented in 1080 hi-def, FOR FREE! It's The Great Eight, from the Personal Liberty Digest™More »


Personal Liberty News

Our Posturing, Prevaricating President Our Posturing, Prevaricating President »
That sure was a different Barack Obama we saw in Tuesday night’s debate, wasn’t it? We were promised aggressive, and we sure got that. Many commentators are calling it the most confrontational Presidential debate ever.  More »


I Am On Obama’s Enemies List I Am On Obama’s Enemies List »
I've gone through an almost two-year ordeal with the IRS which, I believe, was triggered by my vocal criticism of the Obama Administration. Americans need to hear this story of a small-business owner with an unblemished tax record suddenly facing this kind of harassment, persecution and intimidation.  More »



A Third Party Vote Is A Vote For America A Third Party Vote Is A Vote For America »
A vote for Mitt Romney is a vote for Barack Obama. A vote for either man is a vote for moving again further from the principles upon which this Nation was founded.  More »

Alabama Lawmaker Wants To Ban U.N. Observers Alabama Lawmaker Wants To Ban U.N. Observers »
Want proof that America has sunk to the level of a Third World banana republic? Four words: United Nations election observers. A U.N.-affiliated agency will be observing the Nov. 6 U.S. election for election fraud and voter suppression. More »

What I Did On My Debate Monday What I Did On My Debate Monday »
As I write this, the hours tick inexorably toward the final Presidential debate of the 2012 electoral season. Someone tell me how it turns out. I’m tired of these debate dog and pony shows. More »


What You Won’t Hear At Tonight’s Debate What You Won’t Hear At Tonight’s Debate »
Tonight is the final installment of the Kabuki performance called the American Presidential debates. While the ideologues, talking heads, spinmeisters and party hacks get all hot and bothered over what is said, what is not said is much more telling. More »


No comments: