ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Minute Men News

October 29, 2012

Gov’t Pays A WHOPPING $60,000 per Poor Family…Ensuring Voter Loyalty

How is it possible that $60,000 is spent on each welfare family and yet Liberals are crying for even more money? The total payments amount to $1 trillion. There’s a layer of bureaucracy that exists [...]
Gov’t Pays A WHOPPING $60,000 per Poor Family…Ensuring Voter Loyalty

Top Stories View All Top Stories →

My Hard Earned $$$ Sucked Into the Obamasphere

I love to shop, but with all the financial anxiety and economic uncertainty I stay out of stores except for groceries. I still love new clothes, hair appointments, manicures, and pedicures. I love Christmas and [...]

Benghazigate vs. Honey Boo-Boo: Don’t Worry, She’s Safe…

The entire summer of 1974 I was furious. Every time my family turned on the television, either that sad hound dog-looking president Richard Nixon cut into an episode of Bewitched or that boring old newsman [...]

Are Americans Finally Seeing the real Barack Obama?

With only eight days before the elections, it seems that Americans are waking up and seeing the real President Barack Obama. His ratings are falling as are his standings in a number of the polls. [...]

Breaking Stories View All Breaking Stories →

No comments: