ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

The Radical Obama’s Lift Up UnCommon “Poetry” About Racism Against Whites, Hatred of Police, Burning a Former President, Along With other Unmentionable, Vile Lyrics

Amplify’d from 777denny.wordpress.com
by Denny

Here are some Common “poetry” highlights that the Radical Obama White House may not want you to know about:

Like a ni**** in position with the stolen card the credit

F*** flipping the script, the rap scene I’m trying to edit

That’s why cats be like “F*** you, f*** you, f*** you!

Other studs come through to see what I am up to

My foundation is in a black block of ni***** that rock they hat cock

Spill three quarts of my blood into the street, let alone the heat

F***  ‘em, they hate a ni**** lovin his life

In all possible ways, know the Feds is buggin my life

Ain’t no ni**** like the one I got

No one can f*** you better

“Flyer say Free Mumia on my freezer,” he raps in another song. Mumia Abu-Jamal is a prison inmate and former member of the Black Panther Party who was convicted in 1981 for killing a Philadelphia police officer.

Common even named his daughter after Assata Shakur, a Black Panther who was convicted of first-degree murder 1977 and escaped from prison and exiled to Cuba, with the FBI recognizing her as a domestic terrorist.

Common wrote this tribute to Shakur, who was charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, bank robbery, and kidnapping, after going to Havana to meet her personally:

“‘My style is similar to AIDS, you can F with it now but catch you later’”

“At one point in rhyme I thought I lost my erection/But then I got it back with the Resurrection”

“Bitches ask why my britches sag/I ask the bitches, ‘Why your titties saggin?’”

“If poetry was pussy I’d be sunshine/cause I deliver like the Sun-Times”

I heard a hoe say you her favorite rapper/So I had to slap her

“What you rapping for? To get fame? To get rich? I slap a nigga like you, and tell ‘em ‘Rick James, bitch!’” 

Common’s song about Assata Shakur, formerly known as Joanne Chesimard, who was convicted for the 1973 slaying of Trooper Werner Foerster on the New Jersey Turnpike, has aroused the ire of Garden State police for “A Song for Assata,” which includes the lines “Your power and pride is beautiful. May God bless your soul.”

David Jones, president of the State Troopers Fraternal Association union, said that “the young people who read this stuff, hear this stuff, are getting a very dangerous and deadly message.”

He shouldn’t be let into the White House,” Former New Jersey state trooper Sal Maggio said, “I don’t think any time is right for a man like this who proposes violence toward police.”

Though Washington Post Company chairman Donald Graham told shareholders Thursday morning he was unaware of the Common rapper controversy, the Obama’s surely were aware that it is National Police Week, which is observed every year to honor fallen police officers. Obama didn’t go in 2009 either, instead choosing to host the World Series winners, where he offered condolences to a Philadelphia Phillie who lost his mother during the playoffs: “I know how tough that is. I lost my grandmother in the middle of my election. … I admired your perseverance during those trying times. I know how hard that must have been on you.”

Fraternal Order of Police National President Chuck Canterbury sent a letter conveying his “profound disappointment” with the Common invitation – even following it up with a phone call informing Obama’s staff that National Police Week is “a time to honor law-enforcement officers for their service and sacrifice.”

Here are some lyrics that offer people a anti-police mindset to teach our children rebellion against authority, also including incitement to murder former President Bush:

A Letter to the Law

Dem boy wanna talk… [indistinguishable]

Whatcha gon do if ya got one gun?

I sing a song for the hero unsung

with faces on the mural of the revolution

No looking back cos’ in back is what’s done

Tell the preacher, God got more than one son

Tell the law, my Uzi weighs a ton

I walk like a warrior,

from them I won’t run

On the streets, they try to beat us like a drum

In Cincinnati, another brother hung

A guinea won’t see the sun

with his family stung

They want us to hold justice

but you handed me none

The same they did to Kobe and Michael Jackson

make them the main attraction

Turn around and attack them

Black gem in the rough

You’re rugged enough

Use your mind and nine-power, get the government touch

Them boys chat-chat on how him pop gun

I got the black strap to make the cops run

They watching me, I’m watching them

Them dick boys got a lock of cock in them

My people on the block got a lot of pok* in them

and when we roll together

we be rocking them to sleep

No time for that, because there’s things to be done

Stay true to what I do so the youth dream come

from project building

Seeing a friend being hung

With that happening, why they messing with Saddam?

Burn a Bush cos’ for peace he no push no button

Killing over oil and grease

no weapons of destruction

The government’s a g-unit and they might buck young black people

Black people In the urban area one

I hold up a peace sign, but I carry a gun.

Peace, ya’ll.”

Here are some racist lyrics against White folks:

But the white man didn’t care, shit he didn’t have to wear it (uh ha)

He scratched that pad he got from his parents, with his tight ass

He would of been poor white trash, but anyway

Everyday the blackman would ask for some spare change

But Adam, the white man would stare strange

So the black man got fed up

cause wasn’t nobody feedin’ him and feedin’ him

And took red by his neck and started beatin’ him and beatin’ him

 Here’s one that brings out the misogynist in Common entitled “The Bitch In Yoo“:

I’m a have ta wreck a Ho’shea

I heard a ho say you her favorite rapper

(So what) so I had to slap her, ugn

And violate you, a Muslim drinking brew

Your nigga ain’t no Mack 10, he’s a 22

I seen you, you ain’t say s**t in ATL

A year ago, you wasn’t talking shit about the West

Guess you knew you’re s**t was done plus the one got you cable

Hoo Bangin, you ain’t banging s**t but the table

in the Circle Mad, ain’t got no choice but to fight

Ain’t none of y’all muthafu***s got a chance on the mic

This is the same Common who rapped at the 2008 New Year celebration at Wright’s church. “I’m gonna let you know, No people want drama, We gonna vote for my man, What’s his name? Obama … Revolution is here,” he sang, while Radical Rev. Wright danced in the background.

Here is a 2005 interview in which Common explains that White women are find for casual sex, but not to have meaningful relationships with:

COMMON: I don’t think there’s anything the matter with somebody loving somebody from another race but it’s almost like a stereotype that if you’ve got dreadlocks you go out with a white girl. just feel like, as black men, we do have to be aware that, yo, every time we step out with some woman it’s setting an example for our daughters and it’s also representing something for our mothers. If you can’t really love your own, how can you really love others?

TOUCH: So you don’t agree with mixed race relationships?

COMMON: I disagree with them. It’s a lack of self-love. It’s a problem.

TOUCH: Have you ever dated outside your race?

COMMON: Nah, not dated [giggles].

TOUCH: Have you slept with anybody outside your race?

COMMON: Yeah, I definitely have

Americans, when rapper Jay-Z came to the White House, he was granted an “unscheduled” visit with President Obama and even sat in the chair of the Commander in Chief under the Presidential Seal in the Situation Room.  When America chose to elect the totally corrupt Barrack Hussein Obama, Obama told us beforehand to judge him on the people he associates with. This is a clear line in the sand for Americans to consider: Common’s America consisting of hatred for interracial marriage, hatred for cops along with the Law and Order (remember ‘No Snitch’ emboldens criminal and criminal activity) that goes along with Civil Society, while uplifting cop-killers, calling for the death of political leaders, and emboldening the racist Black Panther group, or an America that is the opposite of those values.

Quote of the Day: “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” – Proverbs 29:2

Read more at 777denny.wordpress.com
 

No comments: