ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Politicians Respond to Election Fraud Remedy and Lawyers for Ron Paul Civil Suit

by Hamlinian News Network Staff 
1
Today, the organizations Election Fraud Remedy and Lawyers for Ron Paul filed a civil suit against multiple state Republican Party organizations and the Republican National Committee in the United States. They are suing over widespread election fraud, claiming the GOP’s (Republican Party) tactics have “Devolved to those of an organized criminal enterprise with utter and blatant disregard for any rule of law”, after laws were found making the binding of delegates illegal, and the thug-like tactics used by the GOP throughout the US. Casey Hamlin, President of the Hamlinian Republic, member of the Libertarian Party, and a known Ron Paul activist has responded to the suit, along with Social Liberal Nominee for President, for which he is the current front-runner in the race, Nik Hart, who is also a known critic of American foreign and domestic policy.
Casey Hamlin’s Response 
I am extremely pleased to hear about the grassroots effort by Election Fraud Remedy and Lawyers for Ron Paul to take legal action against the Republican Nation Committee for repeated offences committed during the 2012 Republican Primary season. The binding of delegates is illegal under 42 USC § 1971 – Voting Rights  and 11 CFR 100.2 – Election (2 U.S.C. 431(1)), and the GOP must be held accountable and unbind the bound delegates as per the law. The GOP must be held accountable for the countless injuries, illegal procedures and threats that happened and are happening at state conventions across America, and the violence should be resolved before the national convention, or I’m afraid that the GOP will fail to peacefully elect a nominee, which may end up re-electing Obama, who is one of the most tyrannical Presidents the United States has ever seen.
I very much hope that the lawsuit is successful and that the American people are given back their basic liberty of their right to vote. I believe that the law is on the plaintiff’s side, and I hope that it will be successful, allowing freedom to come back into the process. Godspeed to all involved, whether it is the lawyers, delegates, or disenfranchised voters. I will of course be watching this very closely, and I do hope for the best.
Casey Hamlin
President of the Hamlinian Republic
 Nik Hart’s Response
“Good evening, Hamlinians!
As you may know by now, the Hamlinian news has released damning evidence concerning the electoral landscape of the American political system. This electoral system is one of many reasons that I, myself, have advocated against the US policy. I will admit, I do not distance myself from American politics. How can you when it is all around you all the time? But this evidence that has surfaced is certainly a huge controversy and could seriously change the course of American electoral process, the Republican nomination, and hopefully fix the America’s terribly broken system and fractured democracy.
However, my opposition to America only goes so far. I do want what’s best for it. After all, I am not just a Hamlinian, a Sonoran, I am an American. I did not choose to be an American. I was born an American. And while I oppose the corporatocracy that America has become, I do not hate America. Quite the contrary, I love America. I would just rather see it have massive changes. It is also no secret where I stand on the issues of America and politics in general and I wish to reiterate them. I have held relatively moderate beliefs in the past. But as I matured and educated myself, my opinions have changed. I have grown more to the left over time. I am a social democrat. I am a social liberal. I am a progressive. I am a constitutionalist. I am also a candidate and a person who is not afraid to say what’s on his mind. And that is what I think every micronation and macronation need, a politician that is truthful and tries his best to deliver on his promises.
I think, of course, by now, many of you are wondering where I stand on the candidates. Let me start by addressing Ron Paul.
 I personally have no problem with Ron Paul. He seems like a great alternative for President. He is a constitutionalist. Wishes to leave issues such as abortion, gay rights and marijuana legalization, up to the states.Restoring states rights and constitutionalism is what America desperately needs to do. Along with ending these costly wars that we are fighting. In addition, he voted against the USA PATRIOT Act, a legislation that I myself despise and wish it to be repealed when it is up for re-authorization in 2015. I do not wish to sway opinion. I beg of all of you to vote your own way. I speak for nobody but myself when I say that Ron Paul is a fine Presidential candidate. However, would he be my choice for President? I’m not really sure.
On Mitt Romney, I think it is obvious that I do not support Mitt Romney given his elitist, corporate background and conservative views. He is a fine man. Great charisma. But I do not care for his politics.
On Obama, I was only 17 when the 2008 elections came about. So I was unable to vote for Obama, but I did support support him. I thought he was a great man and would bring change after a failed government before him. However, over the last year, Obama has bowed to Republican pressure and corporate moguls. He has also signed legislation infringing on Americans rights such as the National Defense Authorization Act and National Defense Resources Preparedness Act. The NDAA is already being ruled unconstitutional by some American courts but the damage has been done. And while Obama has promised to stand up for Internet rights, the government still continues to push censorship bills such as the Stop Online Piracy Act/Preventing Real Online Threats to Economic Creativity and Theft of Intellectual Property Act and the Cyber Intelligence Sharing Protection Act. Obama is still a likable candidate, but he is also a controversial candidate. And then there are the Greens that speak more for my persuasion.
I will not say who I intend to vote for as my mind is still undecided and will most likely remain that way until the November US General Election. All I will say is that the United States — its democracy, its government, its very foundation — is fractured. And this lawsuit only helps to expose the cracks of corruption that is rampant throughout its system. I only hope that what is right is put right and that it puts forward changes and solutions to create a more free and fair democratic process.
I leave with now with a quote by late-former US President John F. Kennedy, “A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”
Thank you! God bless you! May God bless America and Long Live the Hamlinian Republic!”

No comments: