ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Ron Paul: My Father's Words



Growing up, I watched my father fight day in and day out to restore the Founding principles of individual liberty, free markets, sound money, and constitutional government in America.

I often wondered how he continued to fight so hard when he was so often the lone voice standing against Washington, D.C.’s status quo.

But I could tell he always tell he knew the country he loved would return to her founding principles.

It wasn’t easy to see back then.

But today, after my watching my father battle for nearly over three decades, I believe one thing is for certain.

You and I are the future.  Our time has come.

But our job isn’t yet over.

So can my dad count on you for a generous contribution to his Rise for Liberty Money Bomb?

This is likely the final Money Bomb of his career – and I know he’s counting on you to come through for him one last time.

Of course, my dad’s fight against Big Government hasn’t earned him a lot of friends in Washington, D.C. over the years.

Instead, his friends are the millions of Americans all across the country who are fed up with politics-as-usual – and are fighting every day to take our country back.

Right now - all across our great nation - Ron Paul Republicans are influencing the Republican Party, gaining positions, shifting the debate in Washington, and just beginning to chart a new course for our country.

Thousands and thousands of Americans who were previously disengaged from the process, are now active and are having a tremendous impact.

During my father’s last campaign, I remember seeing signs that read, “Ron Paul Cured My Apathy.”

I can only guess that these were carried by men and women, young and old, who finally felt like they finally had a voice – who finally felt like they mattered.

They couldn’t be right.

Your voice and opinion do matter.

And trust me, the Washington establishment has taken notice, and they know that their days are numbered.

They know YOU are the future of the Republican Party.

That means no more supporting bailouts, debt, printing money out of thin air, and policing the world.

You and I will finally restore America.  And that time will be very soon.

But my dad must have the resources to finish the fight and continue picking up delegates in State Conventions that have yet to occur.

So please, make the most generous contribution you can afford to Ron Paul’s Rise for Liberty Money Bomb.

Help my dad Restore America Now!

For Liberty,

Rand Paul

P.S. My dad’s long-fought R3VOLUTION is bearing fruit – and thanks to your hard work and dedication, you are now the future of the Republican Party.

But the job isn’t over yet – and it’s crucial my dad has the resources to continue picking up as many delegates as possible in the states yet to have conventions.

So please, make the most generous contribution you can afford to Ron Paul’s Rise for Liberty Money Bomb.



Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: