ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Zionica News



Zionica.com April 12, 2013
TODAY'S HEADLINES:



TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am? They answered, and said, John Baptist: and others say, Elijah: and some say, that one of the old Prophets is risen again. And he said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answered, and said: That Christ of God. And he warned and commanded them, that they should tell that to no man, Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be reproved of the Elders, and of the high Priests and Scribes, and be slain, and the third day rise again. And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever will save his life, shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. For what advantageth it a man, if he win the whole world, and destroy himself, or lose himself? For whosoever shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his glory, and in the glory of the Father, and of the holy Angels.(Luke 9:18-26, 1599 Geneva Bible)
RECENT NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
NEWS FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE LIBERTY ALLIANCE :

No comments: