ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Zionica News



Zionica.com April 11, 2013
TODAY'S HEADLINES:



TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord whom ye seek, shall speedily come to his Temple: even the messenger of the Covenant, whom ye desire: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall endure, when he appeareth? for he is like a purging fire, and like fuller’s soap. And he shall sit down to try and fine the silver: he shall even fine the sons of Levi and purify them as gold and silver, that they may bring offerings unto the Lord in righteousness. Then shall the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem be acceptable unto the Lord, as in old time and in the years afore. And I will come near to you to judgment, and I will be a swift witness against the soothsayers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that wrongfully keep back the hireling’s wages, and vex the widow, and the fatherless, and oppress the stranger, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts. For I am the Lord: I change not, and ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. From the days of your fathers, ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them: return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts: but ye said, Wherein shall we return? Will a [h]man spoil his gods? yet have ye spoiled me: but ye say, Wherein have we spoiled thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have spoiled me, even this whole nation.(Malachi 3:1-9, 1599 Geneva Bible)
RECENT NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
NEWS FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE LIBERTY ALLIANCE :

No comments: