ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Zionica News



Zionica.com February 18, 2013
TODAY'S HEADLINES:



TODAY'S SCRIPTURE:

And I am persuaded of this same thing, that he that hath begun this good work in you, will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ, As it becometh me so to judge of you all, because I have you in remembrance, that both in my bands, and in my defense, and confirmation of the Gospel you all were partakers of my grace. For God is my record, how I long after you all from the very heart root in Jesus Christ. And this I pray that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge, and in all judgment, That ye may allow those things which are best, that ye may be pure, and without offense, until the day of Christ, Filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ unto the glory and praise of God.(Philippians 1:6-11, 1599 Geneva Bible)
RECENT NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
NEWS FROM OTHER MEMBERS OF THE LIBERTY ALLIANCE :

No comments: