ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Rand Paul: CNN is covering my Tea Party Response to Barack Obama's State of the Union tonight

RAND-PAC

I've just received word that CNN is covering my Tea Party Response to Barack Obama's State of the Union tonight.

You can watch my response on CNN around 10:30 p.m. Eastern.

Of course, you and I both know Barack Obama is going to call for more of the same Big Government, big spending policies that have bankrupted our nation and pushed our economy to the brink.

My response is to show the nation that the Tea Party has a different vision for America than Barack Obama.

Trust me, this is one speech you don't want to miss.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. Tonight around 10:30 p.m. Eastern, I'll be giving the Tea Party response to Barack Obama's State of the Union. You can tune in to CNN to watch my speech.

Please consider chipping in $5, $10, or $15 to help RandPAC continue fighting to restore constitutional government in America.

RANDPAC website   RANDPAC on Facebook
Share this on social media   Forward this email to a friend


© RandPAC, 2013. All Rights Reserved.

Paid for by RandPAC and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions to RandPAC are not tax-deductible.

www.RandPAC.com

No comments: