ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Ron Paul: Senator Sanborn is having a Money Bomb



A few days ago I wrote to you announcing my endorsement of New Hampshire State Senator Andy Sanborn’s re-election campaign.

As you may remember, Senator Sanborn served as the Co-Chair of my New Hampshire campaign – and I couldn’t have finished a strong second without his support.

Today, Senator Sanborn is having a Money Bomb.

As a personal favor to me, can I count on you to make a generous contribution to Andy Sanborn’s Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY?

Senator Sanborn is someone the Liberty Movement needs to stand behind and help make sure he gets re-elected to serve another term in the New Hampshire State Senate.

He’s been leading the fight for individual liberty, lower taxes, decreased state spending, and a smaller, less intrusive government in New Hampshire.

And that’s exactly the kind of statesman we need more of in this country.

So can I count on you to contribute to Senator Sanborn’s Money Bomb today?

You see, because he’s not one of “their guys,” the establishment is coming after Senator Sanborn with guns blazing.

They know that if he’s re-elected, he’ll fight hard to end their taxpayer-funded gravy train in Concord.

Will you help Senator Sanborn WIN this fight by making a generous contribution to his Money Bomb today?

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. New Hampshire State Senator Andy Sanborn – who served as co-chair of my campaign in New Hampshire – is having a Money Bomb today.

Senator Sanborn worked hard for my campaign in New Hampshire, and I couldn’t have finished a strong second without his support.

That’s why I’m counting on you to make a generous contribution to Senator Sanborn’s Money Bomb TODAY.


Paid for by Liberty PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.Libertypac.com

No comments: