ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Rand Paul: Update on Dr. Shakil Afridi

I wanted to pass along a quick update on the status of Dr. Shakil Afridi.

Dr. Afridi's appeal to be released from prison on trumped up charges was scheduled for July 19, but it has been postponed until August 30.

There have been credible threats against his life, and I’m concerned radical elements may try to kill this courageous doctor before his appeal is heard.

I plan to force the Senate to vote on my amendment to end all foreign aid to Pakistan until Dr. Afridi has been released from prison.

To increase the pressure, I have blocked the confirmation of Richard Olson to the post of U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan. And I will not allow his confirmation to pass unanimously until my amendment receives a vote.

Click the link below to watch my speech from the floor of the Senate detailing when I plan to push the Senate to vote on this critical amendment.

randpacusa.com/video7.aspx

After you watch the video, please chip in a contribution so RANDPAC can continue leading the fight to end the policy of rewarding so-called allies who undermine America's interests with taxpayer money.

randpacusa.com/video7.aspx

In Liberty,

Rand

Paid for by RAND PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

www.randpac.com

No comments: