ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Help me raise money for Helping Hands For The Homeless And Hungry Inc.

For my birthday on August 11th, I'm turning 46 and asking that my friends and family join me in raising $4600 for a good cause! 

Hello, and thanks for checking out my Birthday Wish!

For my birthday on August 11th, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $4600 for Helping Hands For The Homeless And Hungry Inc.

I chose Helping Hands For The Homeless And Hungry Inc because It is my home town, and there is a real high rate of homelessness here in this down economy. We also have a problem with blight in our area, houses are being torn down every day here. People are loosing their homes and have no where to turn, it is becoming harder to get a place in our area with homes being torn down or condemned. Public housing in our area has at least a 2 year or longer waiting list, and people desperately need your help now!.

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can make the First Capitol - York, PA a better place to live. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.

Thanks so much,

Blaine 
 
I'm asking for $46, or as much as you can afford.

Please click the Causes button below to donate!



Your donation is 100% secure and tax-deductible
 

No comments: