ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Suit threatened on smoking ban in York Housing Authority Homes


Dear York Housing Authority: Since you have not seen fit to actually read the Constitution of the United States, it falls upon me as a citizen to take legal action against you.
As the Constitution states that any authority not specifically granted to the federal government or given to the states is retained by the people, and since we as Americans have grown too lazy to fight the government on anything, I can see why you have felt that you can do this and not sustain a legal challenge.
I assure you that I am far more intelligent than the people with whom you usually interact. I have experience fighting for civil rights, having been appointed by then-Gov. Shapp to do so.
I was then 17 years of age.
I am now 53, and have forgotten nothing that the former experience has taught me. I have contacted the ACLU and am prepared to mount a class-action suit against you.
DALE LEE MASTERS
YORK

No comments: