ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Rand Paul: Internet freedom hangs in the balance

Senator Rand Paul


The United Nations and international enemies of the United States are coming after our most powerful – and most vulnerable – weapon.

It helps defend us, but it isn’t a gun or a missile.   It creates jobs, but it isn’t a business.   It helps make many Americans rich, but it isn’t the lottery or the stock market.

It is the Internet.   And those who wish to do us harm or see us fail have it in their sights.

As Foxnews.com reported on June 22, this December, in Dubai, the United Nations World Conference on Telecommunications will put the finishing touches on an international treaty on the Internet1.

Russia and China are pushing for language in the treaty that would stifle political dissent, endanger economic progress, and do so all with the blessing and authority of the U.N.

You and I have to put a stop to this today.

I’ll give you a link on how you can take action, but first let me take a few moments to explain how crucial this fight is.

We can’t count on being able to stop the Treaty at the United Nations:  The International Telecommunications Union, which would approve the treaty, does not operate like the Security Council – the United States does not get a veto.   

If they have the votes, they can pass they’re resolutions and move the Treaty on for ratification.

That means all that would be standing between you and I and losing Internet Freedom is the United States Senate.

If that doesn’t send a chill up your spine, it should.  

You see, I serve here every day.  I saw how they nearly passed SOPA and other Internet power grabs all on their own. 

You and I barely held them off, and their still plotting for another crack at that one.

I see how they pass bills every day that grant more power to the state and less freedom to our citizens.

I see how they sell out to international and corporate elites.

I watch them abandon our sovereignty and sacrifice our interests on the altar of their internationalist, globalist religion.

I cringe to think that they are all that is standing between us and international control of the internet.

Click to sign

And I am going to lead the charge to stop them.

But if we’re going to do this, we have to show them we have the numbers.  

We have to prove to them we have the strength.   

When I stood up last year and opposed SOPA I was nearly alone in the Senate.  

But millions of Americans came to my side and we prevailed. 

It was one of the first times in memory the “Internet grassroots” had stood up together.

And when you stood up, we won.

Will you join me again today?

I believe we must let them see a massive show of strength right now.  That’s why I am starting a “One Million to Defend Internet Freedom” movement.

We will start an army – and ours will NEVER serve under the United Nations.

So please sign the “ONE MILLION TO DEFEND INTERNET FREEDOM” petition right away.

In the next 30 days I need ONE MILLION AMERICANS to sign our petition to show the globalist bureaucrats and their lapdogs in the Senate that we mean business.

The petitions will be delivered to my colleagues in the Senate, and will put them on notice that you and I are here to fight.

But mobilizing one million Americans against the U.N. won’t be easy or cheap.

Please click here to make your most generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, $10 – or whatever you can afford – right away so RANDPAC can muster grassroots support through email and online advertising to collect one million petition signers.

So please join me today.

The United Nations and the global elites believe they can force their will on the U.S.   And if it is left up to the U.S. Senate, they’ll get their way.

That’s why I need ONE MILLION AMERICANS on my side as I take this battle forward. I will stop them, if you’ll stand with me.

So click here to sign your “ONE MILLION TO DEFEND INTERNET FREEDOM” petition immediately.

After you sign the petition, please make your most generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, $10 – or whatever you can afford – today so RANDPAC can gather the one million signatures and send a clear message to the U.N. and the globalists in the Senate: back off our Internet.

For Liberty,


Rand Paul
United States Senator

P.S.  This December, in Dubai, the United Nations World Conference on Telecommunications will put the finishing touches on an international treaty on the Internet.

Russia and China are pushing for language in the treaty that would stifle political dissent, endanger economic progress, and do so all with the blessing and authority of the U.N.

I’m leading the fight in the Senate against this globalist takeover of our internet but I need to build an internet grassroots army to stand up to the globalists scheme to meddle with our internet.

So please sign the “ONE MILLION TO DEFEND INTERNET FREEDOM” petition right away.  After you sign the petition, please make your most generous contribution of $100, $50, $25, $10 – or whatever you can afford – right away – so RANDPAC can rally one million activists across America through emails and online advertising to fight back against the globalists scheme to ram this international Internet treaty through the Senate.

Click to sign

1. http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/06/22/will-un-regulate-internet-battle-for-net-freedom-nears/
Paid for by RAND PAC. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

www.randpac.com

No comments: