ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Gay Activists Making God In THEIR Own Image With Queer Christ

2012-06-21-rainbow_window_cross01600pxby

I know I am labeled as a writer of hate language because I hold true to the Word of God as found in the Bible.  I make no apologies to anyone for believing that the entire Bible is the inerrant Word of God from the very first verse in Genesis to the very last verse in Revelation.
People who pick and choose from the Bible what they want to believe and want to ignore are worse than those that outright reject the entire Scripture.  They remind me of the warning to the Church in Laodicea found in Revelation 3:15-16 which states:
“‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot.  Would that you were either cold or hot!  So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.”
This brings me to homosexuals who claim to be Christian and believe in the Bible.  I just don’t understand how they can completely ignore the different verses that emphatically state that homosexuality is an abomination to God and punishable by death.  Like I’ve said before, those are God’s words, not mine.
Even in Romans, Paul warns us of being judged and punished for not only practicing homosexuality but for accepting, justifying and encouraging it.  If you read Romans 1:18-31 and then look at America today, you would swear that Paul was writing about our nation today.
In the latest homosexual blasphemy occurring in the name of Christendom was the so-called ‘Rainbow Christ Payer’ offered up Kittredge Cherry, a self-proclaimed lesbian ‘christian [lower case ‘c’ her doing, not my typing].  Cherry is one of those that I spoke of above that ignores God’s harsh warning against homosexuality and says that it’s okay, normal and perfectly acceptable.
Cherry says that she wrote the gay prayer with the help of Patrick Cheng, a gay theologian in honor of Gay Pride Month.  The prayer was published in one of the gay community’s biggest media supporters, The Huffington Post.  Her goal was to help others discover the ‘queer Christ’ by also incorporating aspects of Buddhism and Hinduism.
I intended to paste her prayer here, but it made me sick to my stomach just to read it.  It is so revolting and anti-biblical that I did not feel it worth spreading further.  However, if you want to read the blasphemy for yourself, then you can do so by visiting The Huffington Post.
The one thing I have to say positively for Muslim nations is that they would not allow or tolerate such blasphemy to be printed and made public.  There was a time in America, even with the First Amendment rights to free speech, that this would not have been tolerated or allowed to be published.  As a nation, we’ve gotten away from those times and look where we are.  We have allowed so many perverse and blasphemous things to become legal and protected in America that we no longer are a nation blessed by God.  Instead, we are a nation under punishment for allowing such anti-God perverseness to take control of our nation.
And when you study history, this perverseness has ALWAYS led to the destruction of the nation, unless the nation (its leaders and people) fasted, prayed, turned from their evil ways and once again embraced the God who gave us this land to begin with.  Which is it going to be, certain destruction or repentance?  If you have never prayed for our nation, its leaders and its people, then I implore you to get on your knees now and start.  The only thing that can save America from God’s wrath and destruction is to follow his instructions found in 2 Chronicles 7:14 which reads:
“If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

No comments: