ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Dangerous legal threat...

Public
Advocate Banner


Another attack came sooner than even I feared.

I have just found out the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is launching another attack on myself and Public Advocate as a whole.

Last week I sent you several emails warning that the SPLC was determined to destroy our organization and our cause.

Together, you helped me raise a decent amount of money for the coming fight, but I must admit that we fell short of my goal...

And with the enemy so suddenly upon us, I am very worried.

This attack is forming quickly -- I have not even received anything in writing, but they have already leaked it to the press.

They again claim that Public Advocate is a “hate group” simply because you and I refuse to embrace the Homosexual Agenda.

And they are demanding I “cease all operations” in this fight.

Public Advocate could soon be facing a serious legal battle for supposed “hate crimes” against the Homosexual Lobby.

My lawyers have warned me not to go into anymore details, but I can assure you this:

As long as I am able, I will continue to fight for the Family.

I will send you more information once I receive their letter and my legal team has a chance to review it.

Your public advocate,


Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate of the United States


P.S. Please prayerfully consider chipping in with a donation of $10 or more to help Public Advocate fight for traditional values.

No comments: