ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

TO ALL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS:

I will continue to endorse and support Ron Paul


But if he does not win the Republican nomination, and does not run as a 3rd party candidate; I will have to endorse and throw my support behind Gary Johnson.

Gary Johnson is the only candidate with similar views and agenda that supports the Constitution, Liberty and Freedoms as that of Ron Paul





The Constitutional message and institution of Liberty and Freedoms of each and every American Citizen is what counts, not the idolization of any one human being.

So I ask each and everyone of you to join me in supporting Gary Johnson for President in the event Ron Paul does not run 3rd party if not nominated as the Republican candidate.


2 comments:

Mayz said...

I made a promise when I began this, and I keep my word. I'll just be writing Ron Paul in.

INQUISITION NEWS said...

It's always good to have a plan B just in case! Hope for the best and prepare for the worst!