ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Obama's evolution?

Public Advocate Banner


I recently made headlines on the Huffington Post -- one of the biggest liberal news sources -- for speaking against Obama’s betrayal of Americans over real marriage.

He has tried to cover up his flip flop on homosexual “marriage” by describing it as evolution -- and I called him out on it.

You and I both know that he has been working to further homosexual “marriage” for years while continually telling his supporters otherwise -- this just makes it official.

The Homosexual Lobby couldn’t be happier to have a President who openly supports their agenda, but they are also worried.

They know that many in the Obama camp only supported him because they believed he would defend marriage.

Well his deceit is finally public for everyone to see.

And I will not let the leftist elite like the Huffington Post stop me from speaking out about it.

While I am frustrated with those who unknowingly put a radical homosexual activist in the White House, I cannot help feeling sorry for them as well.

They were all deceived.

Below is a video I made over three years ago.

In it I interviewed Obama supporters who were just leaving his presidential inauguration...

...and every single one of them expressed their absolute commitment to real marriage. One man and one woman.

When will the administration accept that the majority of Americans do not want homosexual “marriage” in our country?

Public Advocate video

Click here to see the complete video.

For the Family,


Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate of the United States


P.S. Please prayerfully consider chipping in with a donation of $10 or more to help Public Advocate fight for traditional values.

No comments: