ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Will you be silenced by Obama?

National Pro-Life Alliance

I'm in a bind.

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Federal Election Commission (FEC) expressly forbid me from telling you which candidates are pro-life activists and leaders whose election you should directly support.

And they say, because NPLA's Political Action Committee (PAC) is "affiliated," it's illegal for me to ask you for PAC support or solicit funds for solidly pro-life candidates.

It sounds crazy, I know.

But the pro-abortion bureaucrats who run the federal government don't want pro-life activists like you and me to be politically organized going into the 2012 election.

That's why the IRS/FEC will only let me directly tell "a restricted class" of "legal members" of the National Pro-Life Alliance explicitly who they should -- and shouldn't -- vote for in the next election.

The good news is, I've found a loophole, and it's pretty easy.

All you need to do is chip in at least $5 (or more), and take a positive pro-life action, and you can then be counted as part of our "legal membership."

So I've set up a page for you to do just that when you click here.

It's that easy.  Once you're considered what the bureaucrats call a "legal member of the Organization's restricted class" I can explicitly tell you which candidates to support, and which pro-abortion candidates to oppose.

Are you upset with billions of out taxpayer dollars our government sends to abortion mills?

Are you angry at the politicians who shamelessly call for unrestricted abortion-on-demand for the full nine months of pregnancy?

Do you get tired of hearing the lies politicians tell?

We formed a Political Action Committee (PAC) for the National Pro-Life Alliance to do exactly what needs to be done to hold politicians accountable without worrying about getting hauled into an IRS audit or a federal courtroom.

And it's very important you act today because election season is the best time to hold politicians accountable.

Nothing is more important to a politician than getting elected or re-elected.

Through the National Pro-Life Alliance PAC, we can now expressly advocate for the election -- or defeat -- of politicians across the country.

I know I don't have to tell you that the coming election is crucial for the unborn.

On one hand, the Obama Administration is trying to entrench ObamaCare and its abortion pill mandate, as well as billions in tax dollars for abortion mills.

On the other hand, with the results of the past election, we are closer than ever to having the votes to pass the Life at Conception Act to overturn Roe v. Wade and ultimately end abortion-on-demand.

That's why I started the National Pro-Life Alliance PAC in the first place, so pro-lifers like you can have a direct impact on the elections that are so vital to the pro-life cause.

And that's why I hope you will take advantage of that loophole I talked about by chipping in $5 or more at once.

I need pro-life activists just like you to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with me against the pro-abortion politicians and their lobbyists in both parties.

To do that, I need to be able to communicate directly with you through our Political Action Committee.

I can't do that unless you become a "legal member of the restricted class" of National Pro-Life Alliance membership by chipping in $5 or more.

For Life,
Martin Fox
Martin Fox, President      
National Pro-Life Alliance

P.S. The IRS/FEC will only let me tell "a restricted class" of "legal members" of the National Pro-Life Alliance explicitly who they should -- and shouldn't -- vote for in the election.

The good news is, all you need to do is chip in at least $5, right now, so you can be counted as part of our "legal membership."

It's that easy.  Once you're considered a "legal member of the Organization's restricted class" I can expressly tell you which candidates to support, and which pro-abortion candidates to oppose.

No comments: