ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

"When God sends a Ron Paul, I cannot vote for a Mitt Romney." ... a Mormon writes on TheReaganWing.com


http://thereaganwing.wordpress.com/2012/05/22/the-2012-gop-c...
I read today:
"It amazes me how many profess faith in God, but can’t accept that God will assist us if we only make the choice to act to restore godly principles to this nation.
When I stand before my maker, I believe I will be held to a standard something like this, “If every person (action) as you (or to the same degree as you), would the world have been a better (more godly) or a worse (more evil) place. Among the missing (action) words or phrases may be: “treated others,” “voted ,” “sought truth,” “fudged on principle,” “compromised good for evil,” etc.
When God sends a Ron Paul, I cannot vote for a Mitt Romney. I am a Mormon, and it does not bother me that Mitt Romney has the ear of some persons in the (former) Freeman Institute, or in any other group. Ron Paul has proved that he does not compromise on Principle, and Mitt Romney has proved over and over that he does. My vote for Romney would violate my integrity. It would prove to others around me that I have no faith.
Our Founders recognized the hand of God in nearly every occurrence along the path toward freedom. If we are truly paying attention to the Ron Paul/Freedom movement, and not just paying lip service, how can we not recognize the hand of God in this fight. That does not mean that Ron Paul will be president, maybe he will, maybe he wont, but we have come a very long way in very little time. We will continue to progress if we keep working. The fight for freedom must become a lifetime passion. Even recovered freedoms will quickly slip away if we become comfortable.
That said, can anyone tell me why a Ron Paul slate for the WA State Convention should not include a choice for Permanent Chairperson? When I brought up the question at the 6th Dist Ron Paul meeting, I was told that Kirby Wilber would probably start as the Temporary Chair and that Wilbur “has never done anything egregious enough” for us to want to replace him. Personally, I believe this is a good start of a recipe for failure. I am going to be very disappointed if the Paul Campaign does not have someone to nominate for Chairperson for this convention. I want the opportunity to vote for a better man than Kirby Wilbur, and I think we would have a chance, if we could go into the Convention knowing who to nominate/vote for that position.
Chuck Fuchser"
Well stated Chuck!

No comments: