ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Ron Paul: Turning Heads



Slowly but surely, the establishment is starting to realize the effectiveness of our long-term delegate strategy.

If our previous successes hadn’t convinced them, my victories last weekend at the Maine and Nevada State Conventions – where we took a majority of each state’s national delegates – certainly turned some heads.

They simply can’t believe that you are dedicated, passionate, and determined enough to continue fighting for this country’s future after they’ve already hand-picked a candidate.

As panic begins to take hold, I’m certain they will be more desperate than ever to stop our Revolution.

So I hope you’ll click on the link below and take just a few minutes to listen to the special audio message I recently recorded.

I am relying on your help to keep fighting all the way to the Republican National Convention in August.

With several state conventions coming up in just the next few weeks – not to mention my campaign needing to help the delegates who have already won fight any challenges the establishment throws their way – I can’t tell you how critical it is we have your continued support.

Thousands are attending our meetings all across the country, and I’m confident we can spread our message even more, further grow our ranks, and keep securing key national delegate spots - if we have the resources.

So please listen to the special message I’ve recorded and contribute whatever you are able today.

Thank you for standing with me in this cause!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S.  After my campaign’s incredible wins at the Maine and Nevada State Conventions last week – where we took a majority of each state’s national delegates - the establishment is guaranteed to be more desperate than ever to stop our Revolution.

So I hope you’ll take just a few minutes to listen to the special audio message I’ve recorded for you.

I plan to keep fighting all the way to Tampa, but only your support allows us to spread our message even more, further grow our ranks, and continue securing key national delegate spots.

Please, listen to the message right away and contribute whatever you are able today!



Paid for by Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

www.ronpaul2012.com

No comments: