ARTICLES - HOT OFF THE FAGGOT

Ron Paul: Ted Cruz Needs Your Help



Anyone who knows me knows I have a real soft spot in my heart for the state of Texas.

So today, I'm very proud to endorse a fellow Texan – United States Senate candidate Ted Cruz!

But with time running out before the May 29 Republican Primary, I'm asking you to join me in supporting Ted by making a generous donation to his campaign.

I was very impressed with Ted when I got to see him in action at a Tea Party rally my son Rand and I spoke at in Texas this past weekend.

Ted is a true statesman and is exactly the kind of person my son Rand needs to help him fight for liberty in the U.S. Senate.

If elected, Ted will be a leader in the fight to restore individual liberty, free markets, and sound money in America.

In fact, Rand, Ted, and I had a lengthy discussion about the dangers of the Federal Reserve printing money out of thin air.

Ted understands monetary policy and is fully committed to passing AUDIT THE FED legislation.

But Ted doesn't just understand the dangers of Ben Bernanke's inflationary policies.

He also understands the importance of protecting our God-given liberties.

In fact, he is strongly opposed to the indefinite detention of U.S. citizens under the recently passed National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), and he will fight to overturn this gross violation of our liberties.

Ted is also an opponent of the TSA, and he will work with Rand in his fight to abolish this out-of-control federal agency.

Like you, he's tired of being treated like a second-class citizen any time he chooses to fly.

He's tired of the abusive pat-downs, the groping of children, and the destruction of our constitutional rights we encounter when trying to travel from one place to another.

And finally, Ted is a firm believer in American sovereignty - and will never support or vote for ceding our rights to the United Nations.

If you agree we need more leaders fighting to restore our rights in the U.S. Senate, please join me in supporting Ted's campaign.

With the May 29 Texas Primary fast approaching, Ted needs your help right away.

So please, help a true Patriot by making the most generous contribution you possibly can afford to Ted Cruz's Senate campaign.

Thank you so much for your support!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S.  I've decided to endorse Ted Cruz for U.S. Senate in Texas, and I'm asking you to join me in supporting him by making a generous donation to his campaign.

If elected, Ted will stand side-by-side with my son Rand in the U.S. Senate to fight against Big Government.




Paid for by Liberty PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.Libertypac.net

No comments: